Thursday, October 6, 2016

French-ee releases explosive new hip hop single featuring Newark’s Miss Nana






French-ee releases explosive new hip hop single featuring Newark’s Miss Nana
Toronto, Canada – Independent artist French-ee announces the release of his new single
“Makin’ No Noise” featuring Miss Nana. Production credits for the new single go to celebrity
hip hop producer Superstar O. Fans are able to purchase and download Makin’ No Noise on
iTunes , and Amazon. French-ee is a well seasoned world traveler with many influences to his
music.

“When I lived in the Congo, it was all I knew, I didn’t know my country was that bad. It was
normal for us to hear gunshots every day and bombs all the time. People were coming to our
house, trying to rob us. When I got to North America I was amazed. There’s a whole bunch of
cultures all in one. It was like paradise to me and these are some of the things that inspire my
music.” – French-ee


From the mansions of the Congo to the shelters of France, on to the warm embrace of
Canada, the best is yet to come from French-ee. The collaboration for Makin’ No Noise featuring
Newark up and coming MC Miss Nana is just a taste of what French-ee has planned for fans
listening enjoyment. Prior releases for French-ee include I’m Ready and Now or Never. Now in
the process of creating his forthcoming, as-of-yet untitled full-length project, French-ee
looks to add an entirely new dimension to the current state of hip-hop.




No comments:

Post a Comment