Saturday, September 10, 2016

Atlas [@XATLASHIPHOPX] - I Love Being Black via @iamsilviav_ @svmarketings




 Artist, Atlas is working on a entitled project ‘Progress The Motive”. As a lyricist he aims to bring different subjects and issues to the table to help expand the conversation. He's an activist for the people, and not just his local community or state. He aims for a message to stretch across the “Atlas”. His Goal is to expand and promote his voice and message on a major scale with major distribution.

On this project Atlas celebrates the people with “I Love Being Black” so often we associate white with good and black with bad, as if black is the color of sin which is profound and ridiculous. This mentality was conditioned throughout western civilization, language, and cultures.

 In Western societies conquest of mass media, it imported its racist views across the globe regarding black as evil and good as white or pure. There’s an intentional pattern here as regards to white people and black people as race. As martin Luther king said “I want to get the language so right that everyone here will cry out: Yes, I’m Black, I’m proud of it. I’m Black & I’m beautiful!” Bold and proud Atlas verse goes off from the gate.“Black out! Coming from the Black house, with my Black cat, strapped like the Black panthers. Black Jordan’s, Black Outfit, Gifted like the Black Santa. Different, I Got Black Answers!"


 FOLLOW HIM NOW 
IG: AtlasHipHop 
Twitter: XATLASHIPHOPX
SoundCloud.com/AtlasHipHop 
YouTube: AtlasTheOriginal 
Fb: AtlasRealHipHop

No comments:

Post a Comment